1. I charge ONLY with PayPal, through a PayPal invoice. Please ensure you have this method of payment when required.
2. I charge before I do any work. This is to ensure you get a slot on the waitlist, and get your commissions done on time. Before you commission, please have payment available, or I'm not booking you in.
3. There is NO refund! I transfer the money out of my paypal once you pay, because this is my full time job, I have bills to pay. You should know what your getting before you commission me, by looking at my portfolio, so make sure you like my style of art.
4. I do sometimes stream my art process, or film the process for youtube, if you are getting any art done by me, you automatically consent to me streaming/recording it (though half the time I probably wont).
5. I do post to social media the finished product of a commission, with a special layout I've made, this is to help my portfolio, when getting anything made by me, you automatically consent to it being posted as well as in my portfolio.
4 & 5 b. If this is a secret commission, like a present or a surprise, you may opt out of it being posted/streamed anywhere until after a specified amount of time has passed. Just ensure you notify me of this when commissioning!
6. There is a sketch phase, and a finished phase. In the sketch phase I send a rough sketch of the commission, mainly in a medium colour on a grey background. During the finished phase, I send the final commission, lined, coloured, and shaded for approval. If in finishing phase you decide you want to change the whole emote, that will be an extra charge depending on how much work it will be, because that means I've wasted my time. All big changes (structural & shape) should be done in sketch phase. Colour changes are fine.
7. Please, if your commissioning me, ensure that you have any references needed, or at least some sort of idea. I can help a little, we can bounce ideas off of each other, but its always best to come prepared so the process can move smoothly.
8. The first week after you receive your commission, I will make any small changes free. After the first week It will cost more money. If after the first week Twitch didn't accept it, but when it did you need a change, show me the date you received your email and I'll change it for free still if its within a day of the email.
9. If you would like to use the commission in any way other than what it was commissioned for (emote as a shirt design as an example) You will need to notify me first, and I can do a resize for an extra fee because I'd most likely have to resize it (Unless its a perfect size already, just please notify me) I also have a fee of $30 for merchandise rights.
10. If you don't reply to your sketches or finished product within a week, I will put your commission on hold. I will keep them on hold for a year max, after that, you forfeit your money and commission.
11. When i send an invoice, you have 24 hours to pay it to keep your spot I've put on hold on the waitlist. If you don't pay it within then, your spot will be given away. I will then leave the invoice for a month, and if its not paid within that month I will delete it and you will be added to the "Do not work with" list.