1. I charge ONLY with PayPal. Please ensure you have this method of payment when required.
2. I take payment up front before I start any work.
3. I do not provide refunds. Once you have paid it usually means I have started doing your commission. Please be 100% sure you want to commission me before you pay. You should know what you're getting before you commission me, by looking at my portfolio, so make sure you like my style of art.
6. There is a sketch phase, and a finished phase. In the sketch phase I send a rough sketch. In this phase you can change what you want. During the finished phase, I send the final commission, lined, coloured, and shaded for approval. Colours can be changed in this phase but if you desicde you want to change anything big, that will be an extra charge depending on how much work it will be. All big changes (structural & shape) should be done in sketch phase.
7. Please, if your commissioning me, ensure that you have any references needed, or at least some sort of idea. I can help a little, we can bounce ideas off of each other, but its always best to come prepared so the process can move smoothly.
9. All illustrations are for personal use and are not to be resold or used commercially. (If you want to buy commercial rights please message me about it)
10. I prefer payments to be proccessed through GBP due to exchange rates.