Terms of Service
1. All payments in USD and will be done through Paypal.
2. If you have a deadline that needs to be met, please tell me before paying so I can assess whether or not the commission is doable for me (see #8).
3. I have the right to decline service to people who give an untrustworthy impression or whose profiles are suspicious, as well as those who threaten me or are hostile to me. I also won't work for people who have disregarded my Terms of Service in the past.
4. All payments must be made upfront and in full before I start working on your commissions. I don't sketch before payment unless I volunteer to do so due to bad experiences with runaways who claim that my sketches are "perfect" but then don't respond for months. I don't do payment in installments.
5. Refunds are not an option unless I prompt it myself, so please make sure you're completely set on commissioning me. I am careful with the commissions I accept and probably won't take commissions that are beyond my capabilities both skill-wise and style-wise, but please also do your part and check my portfolio and see if my art style is at least close to what you're looking for.
6. After payment, you will be put in a queue for sketching. Most revisions should be done in the sketching stage, so please take good care in assessing any details. With your approval, I will then proceed with lining and coloring. After that point, only minimal changes such as color tweaking are allowed.
7. I maintain partial rights to the artwork. This means you cannot reproduce or use the design for merchandise, commercial work, etc. You can use completed designs for personal use (your art collection, social media, streaming platforms, chat servers, etc.) If you want to have complete rights to a finished piece that you've commissioned, you can ask me about it and pay an additional fee of 70% of the base commission price of the artwork.
8. Rushed commissions are works that will be put on top of priority. You will have to pay 50% extra of the original commission's price. I will drop everything and finish your commission as fast as I can. Having a rushed commission means you will receive your commissioned work in a few days to a week. Please consult me first if a rushed commission is doable!
9. If a deal isn't finalized/paid after the declaration of a sale ending then the standard prices are to be followed. The same goes for inquiries that haven't been followed through in a notable amount of time.
10. Credit me when possible, please! If commercial use rights are availed and my work is to be put in a shop, you must credit me as the designer and illustrator of the artwork in the applicable items' descriptions/information.
11. My Terms of Service is subject to change without prior notice.
12. By commissioning me, you agree to my Terms of Service.
Please don't be afraid to ask me questions! Thank you for reading!